Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I am a Princess

So, I ran across this little survey and thought, what the heck, I will see what princess they say I am. What is funny about the results is that Ariel is Ryan's favorite Disney princess. He thinks she's hot! Score! Ha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

3 comments:

kh said...

Ha ha. Some of these questions made me laugh. Aren't these surveys silly? Well, I did it, only because you asked which one I was... I'm Belle. (I'll have to ask Mike which princess is his favorite.)

How did your YW meeting go? Did they just fall on the floor when they saw your project? (Don't be modest, I am sure they did.) :0)

kh said...

Oh and where the crap do you find all your little sidebar pictures? They are cute.

Katie said...

That is funny. I have seen this one around but haven't done it yet. I'm glad you were Ryan's favorite :O)