Monday, June 30, 2008

Couch Potatoes



Okay, how pathetic is this? My kids watching so much television that they fall asleep with their hand in a bag of chips! The funny part of the above, is that she picked up where she left off. When we woke her up she pulled a chip from the bag and ate it.

I have had alot going on with church responsibilities and the kids have had to fend for themselves in the entertainment department. I did get the rest of my wood stained today and so I think I will take the kids to the library to check out some books. That should keep them occupied for possibly a DAY!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh that's funny. What a cutie! I LOVE LOVE the wood sign. You need to share how to do them ...When you have the time. He He...time what's that?

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I hear you!! I have one of my step daughters this week and I think in 8 hours she maybe got up from in front of the computer once, and that was to find a cookie. I find it hard being an entertainer!

Katie said...

Aubrin is SO cute!! I could have the same picture at my house. My kids all had their own individual size chips and a capri sun on the couch. Nice!! That's what happens when I try to get Mason alseep.
I've been thinking of the library too. I hope you have FUN :)