I hit my second GOAL!
A pound and sometimes a 1/2 pound at a time and I am finally here! I lost that last pound this week to get to my second major goal. I have officially lost 41.5 pounds. The last time I was this weight was when I went into the doctor when I was first pregnant with Kristen in January of 1998. 10 years ago! I remember this weight precisely because the nurse was giving me a hard time about being over weight. I am still a little bitter.
It is time to make it to that 3rd goal and inch my way towards it. I need to lose another 15 pounds to be where I was when we got married and 20 to be around the weight I was when I graduated from high school. So, I am setting my next goal at 18.5 pounds.
On a side note, last night I had a Fatburger and fries. It was quite good, but made me feel icky afterwards. My brother comes in this week with his family. I need to make it a point to exercise. Things get busy and I just don't want to miss out on this weeks workout especially after the camp hiatus.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Woo Hoo!! If Jimmy wasn't coming tonight, I would say...let's go CELEBRATE!!
You are awesome! Love ya!!
CONGRATSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt it feel amazing!!!!!!! Go Erin!!!! Say hello to Jimmy for me.
Seriously? You are THAT close to your pre-kids weight? Freak! You are superwoman! You must call Oprah and tell her you did it all on your own!
You ARE amazing!
Have fun with Jimmy!
Oh and WHERE is Fatburger? Mike has been looking for one and (since we must be complete retards and can't use MapQuest) tell me where it is! Thanks.
Post a Comment