Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Fun

What a nice week! My brother Jimmy and his family drove in for their annual visit. Every year they head up to Wyoming to see my sister-in-law, Kathryn's family and on their way back to Texas, stop in for a bit to visit.

The kids got along really well and had alot of fun together. It was a nice change for me to pull myself from those daily things that consume me and just spend time with family. We always have a blast playing games and goofing off. There is nothing quite like laughing it up with family, talking about all those crazy moments growing up and making new memories.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!


Isaac


Will


Kathryn and Kamryn


My cute nephews and niece


Kathryn and my brother Jim


Medusa's


The Clan


Yum!


My sister Beth and I


Me, Jim and Beth! The LOVE!


AHH!

3 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I agree. I LOVE FAMILY!!! Even though it is loud, wild, and crazy there is nothing like time with the fam!!! Glad Jimmy got to stop by, you all have beautiful kids!

Katie said...

I love the pictures of you, Beth and Jimmy. I'm glad that you had a fun week with them :)

kh said...

Yum! Pass the Hot Dogs! I am starving!

Is this the SIL who does all that sewing? She cut her hair, it looks cute! How is her business going? Does she have an online site?

You guys really are cute siblings. I can bet the "fun" is out of control at your house!