Some friends offered us tickets to the game and we were so there! I was just telling Ryan that we hadn't been to a game this season and that is rare. So, when we were offered the tickets we jumped at them. My sister Beth and brother-in-law Stacy came with us. The seats were in left field right in foul ball territory (no big catches).
The kids called us in the 4th inning and told us that the storm made the power go off in the house. So, they were a tad freaked out for a bit. They survived the storm.
It is always fun to hang out with Beth and Stacy. We are always so goofy and we always have such a great time together. I am so proud of Beth for not telling this annoying lady sitting behind us off (there is always some drunken weirdo sitting close by-this lady was not drunk, just a weirdo). Despite that, the game was fun and we had a great time. Yeah, date night!
Randy Johnson on the mound


1 comment:
Look at you...posting on the same night as your date! You are way too on top of things.
Thanks for letting us stop in today. I very much appreciated the ice and can't thank you enough for stocking me on M-30! You are TOO nice to me!!
I'm glad you had a GREAT time tonight. Get lots of SLEEP before your company comes :)
Post a Comment