
Happy 4th Everyone!
I am so thankful to live in this country and to enjoy the freedoms that I do. I am also grateful for those in the past and those presently serving, who have sacrificed and are giving of themselves so that I can enjoy these freedoms.
2 comments:
Ditto Erin. I just love this holiday. I am (still) reading that John Adams book and learning about the great feats our country went through to get to this point is fascinating and courageous. We have so much to be thankful for and especially for all the lives both past and present who died for us and for our everyday freedoms. It's sometimes breathtaking to think about all that has happened and all the blessings we enjoy.
(On a side note, I am scared to death about the Presidential nominees this year... (cough cough, Obama...) I just hope things don't get too crazy!) I am not ready to be "tried and tested!"
What a nice post!!
Post a Comment