Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week 22 and 23 Weigh In

Today I just feel...
I really fought the urge to get on the scale, but I had a feeling I would be discouraged, so I didn't. I am feeling that monthly blah and with the total lack of exercise in the last little bit, between family in, getting ready for vacation and going to Seattle, I just was not able to do my normal exercise regimen and I have way over done it in the food department. I am going to do my best to squeeze in workouts this week as I will be gone all next week in Utah. So, I am going to take this week's weigh in off and next weeks as well. I will report back in week 24 and hope that I do not have a lot to make up for. It is kind of frustrating. When I lost some weight a few years back, this is where I hit my wall and the weight piled back on again. I know it is the summer that just changes things with schedules and trips, but I just have to continue. I want to reach my goals.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Erin,It's Amy (Gingers sis) . How are you guys. Your girls are SO beautiful. WHOOOHOOO for you and the weight lose that's great.

Anonymous said...

I am sad you took off your Grocey Cart Confessions. (Although we had tried everything already on your list.) I like getting recommendations on foods.

What made you change your template?

Sorry you feel like a blow fish. (But it did make me smile.)

Katie said...

You have such determination, I know you will keep going. You are just the best! You really have had a lot happening in your life during May! I don't think you could've squeezed any more in if you had wanted to!!
I will help keep you on the "straight and narrow" while we are in Utah! We can go on walks and stuff too. I can't wait!!
Again, LOVE the new look!!