I am blessed to have Ryan in my life and for the father he is to my sweet girls. He really is a great father. He is still trying to figure out how to raise girls and he says he can't figure them out (good luck!), but I know he loves his little ladies. Thank you for giving me the girls and for giving of yourself so often to meet our needs.
I have been thinking of my Dad alot today and the fact that it is the second Father's Day without him. It is still so surreal to think I can't just pick up the phone and he will be there. I really can't put into words how much I truly miss him. I am so grateful for my father and for who he was and for the kind of person he helped me to become.
.jpg)
I also have an amazing Father-in-law that I just love. He is so generous and kind. I love how he is with my girls and I am thankful for his example in their lives.
There are so many great men and fathers in my life. I learn from each and every one of them. I have brothers, uncles, cousins and friends that are all great men and great fathers. Thanks for bringing joy into my life.
I hope your Father's Day was the best!



2 comments:
You have a new look! I like it!! I should change mine up...maybe when the posting is caught up :o)
Father's Day is a little different without your own Dad here. But I am still thankful for the time to think of and remember him.
LOVE the black and red!!!
Post a Comment