Stace and I before church on one of my NC visits
Let me see, I remember the first time I met Stacy back in North Carolina. I had flown up to visit Beth while she was living with my Aunt and Uncle in Charlotte. I thought he was so handsome, I was young and dumb- Ha! Just kidding. I was like 16 and he was so cool because he was so good for my sister and he had the patience to teach me how to drive a stick shift. After I graduated from High School, I moved in with Beth and Stacy. Stacy was always down to earth and fun. He has the same kind of silly sense of humor as us Flanagan's, so whether he wants to or not...he fits in perfectly. Stacy is also good at fixing all kinds of electronics. He can tear it apart and figure it out. He also did tech work in the Navy. One thing that I absolutely love about Stacy, but he gets alot of slack about it, is his ability to sew. He took Home Economic classes when he was in High School, thinking he would be able to learn to cook and they sewed..alot! I do have to say the guy has some mean sewing skills. I wish I had just a small bit of it. He also can cook! He makes great French Onion Soup and really good salsa. Stacy is a total electronics, hunting, fishing, manly man, but also is a whiz on the sewing machine and in the kitchen. Best of both worlds!
Stacy lovin' on Reagan Reese
Thanks for always being so willing to help and for being a cool uncle to my girls. You are a great guy and I am grateful you are in my life.


1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Stacy! I feel bad that they had the kids that day. If I'd known he wasn't going camping, I would have kept them the second night.
Post a Comment