Monday, May 26, 2008

Week 21 Weigh In

I know this is one day early, but I was just curious. I was telling Ryan I needed to go get some new jeans for our trip to Utah and he said don't you have some already. I told him that I have my old ones and he said, and I quote, "Well, they probably will fit you since you haven't worked out this week". Puh-lease! He is so ornery sometimes. Then I started to think, I wonder how bad it really got this week, so this morning I jumped on the scale and I have lost 3 pounds! In your face! This brings me to 33 pounds. I am about 8.5 pounds away from my second goal. I am heading to Seattle this week and I am sure that the scale next week will not be so kind, but I was so happy to see that much of a change. Who hoo!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love you Erin! I love the "in your face". That made me laugh out loud. I can just picture Ryan's reaction. SO funny!

Congrats to another 3 pounds!! That is GREAT!! I hope you get feeling well so you can prepare for Seattle :)