Kristen was on the Aspen Grove website; for reasons I am still uncertain, but she came across some pictures. The last night when the kids preform, it is followed by a slide show of pictures they have taken throughout the week. It was hard to see at the time, so we really never saw what pictures they had taken of our families. These are the ones they had included:
The "Murwoods" playing the Frisbee game
Aubrin playing in her group
The "Bobcat" girls
Mason and the girls
Allen (Camp Leader) and the girls on the Playground
Mikelle (Camp Leader) and the girls
Kristen and Scott on Frontier night about to shoot 'em up
#1..those crafts you did for girls camp are DARLING... I love the one with the green, red, and white..Great Job!! AND after looking on your blog i checked out the Aspen Camp which is right up the street from me (well ya know in the same state) and it looks likea great place! I told Franco I want to take our family there. ( i have 3 step kids 12. 10, 7 from his previous marriage) How young do you think too young is to go? Andrw would be 2 or 3 depending on what year. Looks like it books up fast!
3 comments:
I hadn't checked since we got home. I can't wait to look at it!!
Wasn't it so fun?? I am ready to do it again :)
#1..those crafts you did for girls camp are DARLING... I love the one with the green, red, and white..Great Job!! AND after looking on your blog i checked out the Aspen Camp which is right up the street from me (well ya know in the same state) and it looks likea great place! I told Franco I want to take our family there. ( i have 3 step kids 12. 10, 7 from his previous marriage) How young do you think too young is to go? Andrw would be 2 or 3 depending on what year. Looks like it books up fast!
You look smokin' in that top pic. I didn't even recognize you! Hot momma!
Post a Comment