Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Week 20 Weigh In

I am the half pound wonder. But, it really is no wonder! I did not get on my equipment at all this week as I was super busy. My total weight loss to date is 30 pounds. I am 11.5 pounds from my 2nd goal.

I am sure the coming weeks will not be kind as I have family in and I exercise less and splurge a little more. We are also headed for a weekend trip next week to Seattle and I am sure that weighing in will not be a fun one. Ivar's here we come!


I have alot of post to make up, but for now I am enjoying family, Mom and Lauren (Bo), as time with them is precious since we just don't see each other enough.

2 comments:

Katie said...

A 1/2 pound still counts!! You are amazing!
You are going to Seattle?? When?
j/k...we can't wait to have the girls over!!

kh said...

Erin, I am so happy you are with your mom! I (think) I saw her at church, but didn't want to stare, I knew that would be RUDE! :0)

Enjoy them! Have fun in Seattle!