Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Week 19 Weigh In

I keep getting confused on what week I am on. I had to count it out on the calendar today. So, I messed up last week and this is actually my 19th week. I am "FLAB"bergasted! I am down another half pound. I had given myself a pep talk in preparation for my first plus on the scale this morning. I missed a couple work outs and ate a truck load of food this week, so I really was nervous. I truly thought I was in for a lousy #. I was just hoping I would maintain my number from last week and I was excited to see a small change. 12 pounds until I make it to my second goal. If I meet this goal I will be were I was when I got pregnant with Kristen. 12 pounds away from losing all the baby/food/lack of exercise weight I put on over the past 9 years. I am 22 pounds away from being the same weight as when Ryan and I got married almost 12 years ago. I still have to tell myself that even though the weight is not falling off fast that I am succeeding, even if it is a half pound at a time.



(My slow, but steady paced weight loss turtle)

3 comments:

kh said...

Hello! Half a pound is half a pound. Half a dimple is half a dimple. I am so in favor of the "half." Don't mess with the .5 it's still weight loss! Good for you! And I am glad you indulged, that's the best reward when you work so hard.

I have NO idea what I weighed at my wedding, I know what size I was, but NO idea what I weighed. I just know it will taks some SERIOUS bum-kicking to get me there.

Katie said...

You are AWESOME!! I love it! I am so proud of your determination and your ability to pass things up. I have witnessed it first-hand several times and you rock!!
Congrats on the half pound...a birthday bonus :o)

kh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.