Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday "Both"!

Happy Birthday Beth and Lauren (Bo)-hence BOTH! I am so glad I get to spend your birthdays with you today. Beth and Lauren were born 11 years apart on the same day. It is rare that they get to spend their big days with each other as Beth lives here and Lauren in Texas.

Beth and I have a great time together. We have the same sense of humor and we laugh at things most people wouldn't. I am glad I have a sister living close. She loves my kids like no other and spoils them like crazy. I just love those chances we have had to travel up to West Virginia for girls weekends or when we have our girls night out. They are priceless. Beth is a hardworking Mom who juggles work, family and church responsibilities. She is great at it! Thanks for being there for me when I need you!


Having Lauren in this week has been fun. We just do not spend enough time together. Lauren works for a freight company that relies on her way too much, but she is good at her job and knows the business backwards and forwards. Lauren is always put together. Her hair is always done and she is always dressed well. She has a pretty smile and she is such a cutie!

Both of my sisters mean so much to me. They are so beautiful. It is funny, they both are so strong willed and opinionated, but are both so soft hearted and loving. I am grateful that I have sisters like them in my life.

I hope you have a fun filled birthday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love that Both...so CUTE!! I hope you have a fun day together as well. Enjoy your yummy salads and splurge on the pizzookie :)

Happy Birthday Beth and Lauren!!

kh said...

I think all you Flanagan girls are SO PRETTY!

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one!