Monday, May 12, 2008

Redneck Remodel

Brooklyn came home from school and walked into the office and said, "This room is different, what has changed?" "Well", I said, "IT IS CLEAN!" Who would have thought that all you would have to do to remodel a room is to clean it. Apparently, Brooklyn couldn't recognize it in this state. Today I cleaned up my desk and got all the extra junk out of the office. Since I was on a role, I shampooed the back rooms and hallway. Next up, yard work! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

kh said...

Redneck Remodel... ha ha ha!
My play room could REALLY use a Redneck Remodel right about now.

You might be a Redneck if... Your kids walk by you and in astonishment say, "You look different!" Humm, maybe it's because I actually got dressed today! Redneck Makeover.

Katie said...

That is so funny! Good for you getting things done. I am hoping to get some things done one of these days...