Reagan and Brooklyn also received some cool cards from my brother Jimmy. They were musical cards. Reagan fell in love with it and kept opening it and kept saying,"my cod!" It was dance fever in the living room, so I went and grabbed the camera and caught this (my favorite part is the end where she blames Aubrin)...
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Texas Treats
My kids L-O-V-E when they get packages from Nana Cheryl in Texas. We know they are from her because she plasters them with stickers. The kids can't wait to get them. Today's package was mainly for Brooklyn and for her birthday, but Mom always throws in something for all the girls. Thanks for being a great grandma!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my word!! I love that! Reagan is so stinkin' CUTE!!! Good for you catching the moment on video!
I love the "hey Fuddy" at the end too :)
Post a Comment