Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Week 18 Weigh In

I have a love/hate relationship with the scale. Last week I hated it; this week I am loving it! I had a really good week. I am down 2 pounds! This meets my original goal I had set. Yeah me! Apparently, I was not eating quite enough for as much as I was moving. I did eat less a little more often except on my splurges. I had a couple this week, so I wasn't expecting much change on the scale to be honest. I am having a hard time finding that balance of how much food, for how much exercise. We were given a picture of our family from Halloween a couple of years ago at church on Sunday. Maybe, that gave me a kick in the pants. I was ginormous! What was funny was when I said that, my kind husband offered, "Yeah, you were, I just wasn't going to say anything." It actually made me happy for how far I have come and is making me step it up a little more. Maybe it was a "fat" picture I needed for inspiration, not a skinny one.

I am one step closer to my second major goal. This makes my total weight loss to date 27.5 pounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men, they really are such gentle, sensitive creatures, aren't they?

Katie said...

You really are doing good and looking SO great!! I am so proud of you and your strength. I have seen you pass up temptations and you are amazing!!