I didn't even want to post this morning after this disappointing weigh in. I am only down 0.5 pounds. Yep, a measly half pound. What is so frustrating is that knowing I wanted to hit my 1st major goal I stepped it up and worked twice as hard. I actually doubled my work out and the only thing I cheated on was a treat on Friday. Plus, I ate alot less (maybe I didn't eat enough?). The only explanation is that my body was screaming what the heck are you doing. I can't let this get me down. It is hard to say a half a pound is a half a pound after the extra work I did this week, but I will say it anyway. Weight loss is weight lost! I am still 1.5 pounds away from my first milestone. On I will go...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Week 17 Weigh In
I didn't even want to post this morning after this disappointing weigh in. I am only down 0.5 pounds. Yep, a measly half pound. What is so frustrating is that knowing I wanted to hit my 1st major goal I stepped it up and worked twice as hard. I actually doubled my work out and the only thing I cheated on was a treat on Friday. Plus, I ate alot less (maybe I didn't eat enough?). The only explanation is that my body was screaming what the heck are you doing. I can't let this get me down. It is hard to say a half a pound is a half a pound after the extra work I did this week, but I will say it anyway. Weight loss is weight lost! I am still 1.5 pounds away from my first milestone. On I will go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are doing awesome Erin! You continue to lose and it shows! YOu look GREAT!!! You have a great attitude and work so hard. You are amazing!!!!
Post a Comment