.jpg)
Today I opted for Bashas, Fresh and Easy and Costco. Have you been to Fresh and Easy? I am really starting to enjoy that store. The first time I went, I was a little thrown. It was just different and I was not sure about it. But, I have been back several times and several of their products we just LOVE! I had coupons and saved $15.00 in there today, Bonus! (They only take their store coupons though). We are trying out their cod and crab cakes tonight. Hopefully, they are as yummy as some of the other things we have tried.
I thought it would be nice, to start {Shopping Cart Confessions}. Here I will post some of my favorite finds and store products that we as a family enjoy. Maybe, I will divulge my "moment of weakness" buys too. These are those items that fit no where in my current diet, but I couldn't resist it! All in moderation, right?
So here are the first couple of things on our list:
- Fresh and Easy Brand English Muffins: All I have to say is yum! They are not split, but they are thick and when toasted are so good. Ryan said these were the best english muffins he has ever had.
- Fresh and Easy Butternut Squash: It is already cut up for you and is in a bag that you can just throw in the microwave and in 3-5 minutes, Presto! Another one of Ryan's favorites.


3 comments:
Look at you! I can't wait for more of your tips. You know I am loving the cheese tip. I will have to go check out Fresh and Easy as well!!
I have got to try Fresh and Easy. I am such a loser and drive by making mental note to do it and then I keep on driving and never do it. Bah! I have heard the store is nice, and all their food is super easy for dinners.
BUT is it more expensive? I have heard it was, maybe subconsciously (sp) that's why I don't go in. I am craving a HUGE fruit platter (even though I can't have it!) and wonder do they have them there? Are they better than Cost Cos?
I love your Shopping Cart confession idea. But I am not a coupon girl or a many stop shop girl either. I do one stop and that's it. Cause I agree, it's too much of a dramatic production, unless I can go by myself.
Geez, I love to ramble! Sorry!
I wouldn't do my main shopping there. But, as I try some of their products, I am impressed. They really didn't have a fruit tray, I saw a container with seperated fruit. I wouldn't say it is expensive. I went to Bashas and spent more $ on some items that I later saw at Fresh and Easy for less. They do have less of a selection. They have some items that are a super great deal. They do mark downs where you can get stuff for cheap. I got a bag of 5 avacados for .87 on their markdowns and 8 limes for 1.24. They do have some items that make dinner so easy. Last night I made fish fillets (best "fish sticks" that I have found). They were so good. I added to my favorites list.
I don't hit every store sale unless it is a awesome sale that Walmart won't price match (Buy 1, get ? free). I thought it would be nice that when I found a product that has made it to our regular grocery list, that I share. Sometimes I am afraid to try new things, but when I do and find a good thing, I thought I would share it. That is why I thought it would be nice to start Shopping Cart Confessions.
Post a Comment