Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Week 16 Weigh in

I was going to wait until next week and weigh in since "these" weeks and the week following are usually not that great when it comes to my numbers. Seeing as tonight is the finale of The Biggest Loser and that is been my kick in the butt inspiration from week to week, I thought I would do my normal weigh in to see how much I ended up losing from the beginning of the show. It sure would be nice to have dropped the huge numbers that they do on the show, but hours of working out a day and personal trainers were not on my side. I am pretty proud of myself in spite.

I
have lost another pound. That puts me at 25 pounds lost. I am so close to my first major goal and hope to hit it next week.

So, on I will go. It is funny how a t.v. show kept me going from week to week. I am so bummed that this is the last night. I will have to shift my source of inspiration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Erin.

Have you seen that yogurt commercial with the iddy biddy swimsuit she has hanging on her wall, try that. Go get a cute swimsuit (one thet obviously doesn't fit now) and put it somewhere to remind you what you are working for. I used to put up a picture of me, (highschool) and hung it on my fridge next to a "current" picture, it worked too. (It was so depressing(?)/motivating(?) to see the change.)

Good luck.

Katie said...

Good job Erin! You look great too!! I know you will keep going and get there. If you ever want a walking partner, I'm there :o)