Monday, April 14, 2008

Koo Koo


FRUSTRATED!! I have decided that I no longer will give myself anytime during the day and it has come down to even "holding it" when I have to go to the bathroom. Why you ask...

Remember the rebirth of James Toshiba? Well, apparently Reagan has taken upon herself to give him his first bath. Yes, you read that right. If you know Reagan, you know that she is quite fascinated by wipes and is constantly wiping things down. Well, she decided to get some cleaner and clean the screen today. Therefore, cleaner has made its way between the three panels of the t.v. making for one expensive lava lamp!

The only thing that hasn't made me go totally ballistic is the fact that this poor t.v. has been treated this way before when Aubrin decided that the screen needed a little cleaning. The cruddy part is that it is a total pain to take the panels apart. James is going to have to have a face lift. We have to totally dismantle his face and CAREFULLY clean each panel and hope that we will not scratch it or get fuzz, smudges or anything on it because once the t.v. is on you see everything! It is like cleaning a window and seeing the streaks when the light hits it.

COMMIT ME!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am laughing so hard!! No offense, but as you know when we talked earlier...I can relate! Honestly, why is it that we cannot even take 3 minutes to "relieve" ourselves??
Good luck with James!! It's a good thing Reagan is SO adorable. I can just picture her as you walked in and caught her. Did she give you her little smile? So cute!!