Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting Her "fillings" Hurt

Today was the big day! Reagan went in to get her first cavities filled. Since she was being given an oral sedative and laughing gas, she was not suppose to eat before midnight of last night. That made me a little nervous knowing that when she wakes up, she always says "I hungwee". I let her sleep in until the last minute as to avoid a break down about her hunger. Off to the dentist we went. She was so good taking her medicine and I was thinking that all would go smooth. All in all I guess it did. She started crying when they took her from me and they said that she was quite the strong willed little thing and they were only able to clean her teeth and fill the cavities. She was suppose to get x-rays and sealants as well. She got a little sick at her stomach after the procedure, but before she left she was waving goodbye to everyone and even told the t.v. goodbye. She has been a little loopy today and we were told to just have her relax and chill out for the entire day. Yeah right, a 2 year old!

I am glad that we got them taken care of. I know they are baby teeth, but she could have had alot more trouble later down the road if we would not have taken care of them now. Worth the trouble.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Reagan is SO cute!! I am glad that they were able to at least get the one filled. That is the most important part!

Katelynn drew the cutest picture at school today. It had her and Brooklyn matching and then Kamree and Reagan matching. SO cute!!

kh said...

Where did your joke of the day go?