Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Week 13 Weigh In

I have been such a slacker in the month of March. It has been packed full of this and that and it made for a hard month when it came to working out. I was on the go a lot, but I really didn't get on my equipment as much as I would have liked to. I also was not very faithful in the food department. I still made better choices than I normally would, but I wasn't hardcore when it came to what I ate. I am thrilled that I got on the scale and have lost another 1.5 pounds this week. It was a shocker to tell you the truth! Although, I know I would be losing more if I would buckle down, it is nice to see that there is even a slight change with the small adjustments I have been making. Total weight loss to date is 22.5 pounds.

2 comments:

kh said...

(I feel like cursing again but I will control my urges!)

OH HAPPY DAY! You are looking so good! I know sometimes "stress" can make you lose weight too, but it's the bad kind of weight. I say to that, who freakin' cares what kind of weight it is, it's weight that I lost!

I have every reason to be so proud of you, you are my inspiration behind my little "weight loss plan" I am dying to start soon. Keep it up! You will be in a bikini in no time!!!

Katie said...

*throws confetti* You are doing SO great! And you really look good so great too! I love your new blog look as well. I need help on mine. I don't know what is happening...

Congrats and thank you again for taking the kids today!!