My most talented friend, Kristen was so nice as to take some family pictures of us on Sunday. I had seen all the great pictures she had taken of her family and I loved them. So, I asked her if she would shoot some of my kiddos. I wasn't planning on actually being in them. She said I needed to and that they were for posterity. Knowing how important it is to have family photos after Dad passed away, that was all she had to say. Still, with much hesitation, I agreed. She did an amazing job. I love the individuals of Ryan and the girls and the ones with Ryan and just his 4 little princesses are priceless. Another favorite is the family photo where Ryan is looking at all the women in his life!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am pretending to be Erin for this comment.
"And you will love the one's she got of me. I really am beautiful, despite what I might think of myself. I am quite the catch and my girls and husband are DANG lucky to have such a shining star in their lives."
Okay, so I am back to me now.
"I can't agree with you more, Erin. You are a shining star and quite the catch. I can't believe how I got so lucky to capture your grace and elegance on my iddy biddy camera, but somehow I managed. YOU ARE SO GREAT!"
Bye now. Oh and go to the mirror, right now and tell yourself (three times,) I am talented, I've got it together, my family and friends LOVE me and DAMN IT I look good!
:0)
I know I already e-mailed and told you...but I LOVE the pictures! I like the one of Ryan looking at you girls too. SO cute!! And you did look really nice. I also like this one you posted!
Too fun!
Post a Comment