such talent, such fun, the night was a hit!
Last night for mutual we headed to the high school for Seussical the Musical. We had a handful of the kids in our Ward performing and some where stage crew. It was good to go out and support them and just sit back and enjoy the night. I was amazed at the talent. I can't speak without flubbing up my words. These kids sang Seuss songs with made up words and made up places and without skipping a beat. I have always enjoyed watching theatrical performances and have not see one in awhile. The only drama I get is with my kids. I would LOVE LOVE to go to New York and see a Broadway show. I wouldn't even care which one.



3 comments:
Ha! I love your post title!
What a fun mutual! I love the theater too, and before Mike and I had kids we did all the Broadway shows at Gammage. We really lived the life of two "up and comings." (But didn't quite make it, now did we!) I am so longing to see Wicked in NYC with the orginal cast (which includes Kristin Chenoweth) Mike promises me this trip "someday", along with all the many other "someday" trips.
Well I can tell you for sure, that "someday" I will be pretty darn busy!
I know our ward is super talented! What a fun night! Too bad we are in the midst of "having and raising" children. I can so see a GNO with this one.
I love that joke! So TRUE!!
You are making me consider going for date night tomorrow. But I think we will pass since we have Mason.
Let's do NY. I too have always wanted to go do a Broadway show and have also said I don't care which one. How fun would it be?? And as cheesy as it may be...I want to go and get a frozen hot chocolate from Seredipty.
Hello, it's me again, commenting again! This was so fun! But I am glad you decided (or didn't decide) to stay, we ended up leaving like 15 minutes later. Kourtni was crying for her blanket and was really getting rough on my lap, with what little "lap" space I have left. So we booked it. BUT what we did was so fun. Thanks for coming with us! We need to do another family outing together AND a double date! Oh and I love how friendly Reagan is towards me! She is so darn cute!
Post a Comment