Friday, April 4, 2008

Mommy Play Date

Off to the park we went for the "Mommy Play Date" that the Relief Society usually schedules. To be very honest with you, this is the first time I have gone. My girls and I got there a tad late and when we showed up the parking lot was empty. Aubrin was a little concerned about where her friends were. Not too long after Andrea Peirce and her girls showed up, followed by Katie and her kiddos and later Brenda brought Luke and Brooklyn. The weather was great and as always it was nice to chat and let the kids run and play.



{Friends}
Kamree Murset
Kaylee Murset
Brooklyn Pierce

2 comments:

kh said...

Good thing I decided NOT to go! What a bunch of LOSERS. (Totally kidding, my dear so-not-loser friend.)

Actually I am shielding my monitor from Mati so she doesn't see "another thing she is left out of." (wha wha. someone call the wham-bulance!)

Did you know I started these (silly) Mommy Play Dates? Back then they were called Mommy Chat, I guess they thought Mommies needed to play too. I didn't know they were still going on, I never hear about them.

kh said...

Oh and POOP ON YOU for making your text all pretty and matching.

Bah!