Thursday, April 24, 2008

First Swim 2008

Holy Cold! There was no way I was going to get in the pool today, but the kids begged and pleaded and we caved. Plus, and I quote, "We never do anything fun!" So, the kiddos went out for a dip while the big wussy parents sat on the edge. You would have thought we were at Disneyland. They had a good time and didn't completely freeze to death. We also increased our cool parent status by a smidgen.




2 comments:

kh said...

Ah! I would love to get out and go swimming! What time did they want to go? At night, yes I too would be a wimp but during the afternoon, I would have cherry bombed right in!

You could do water aerobics! That would be great for your knee!

Those pics are fun!

Katie said...

Gotta love the opportunity to raise that "cool parent bar" :o)

What cute suits your girls have ;) We have let our kids swim a time or two as well. They are so funny, but love it despite the cold water!

I need to post about our getaway. It was so fun, I highly reccomend it to others!