After much anticipation
The Woods Family proudly
announces the "rebirth" of their
5th child
James Toshiba Woods
Born Again:
March 8, 2008
Length:
65 inches
announces the "rebirth" of their
5th child
James Toshiba Woods
Born Again:
March 8, 2008
Length:
65 inches
We are excited to be up all night changing channels!
Thanks go out to proud Uncle Stacy for the delivering. He was great support to our entire family when we had to pull the plug. He was also right there beside us when we had to open him up and was there to witness the power when we saw Toshiba's face light up again. I think Ryan cried!


4 comments:
Congratulations!! I am so excited for your family. I hope that he doesn't keep you up in the night too much. Let me know if you need any help watching him :0)
HA HA! Shut Up! You actually did a birth announcment! I love it!
I like your new look, I am needing a new update too. I am too picky when it comes to blog design, and am never satisfied, but I love the door! At first I thought "Did they get a new door!" That would totally fit you if you did, so CUTE! You looked totally hot today too chica! Thanks for coming early to "practice." I think Nicole was onto something about me!
I am sure I will be up with him!
Nothing beats a $40 fix. Well, I guess if it was $39 and under. We are so happy we didn't have to fork out a couple grand. Yeah!
Cute announcement. You are so darn clever!
Too bad Stacy doesn't get paid like a doctor.
Love your new blog picture! It does fit you so well. You amaze me. I would do a blog, but I would have to have you be my "blog processor" or "blog technician" because I am so ignorant!
Love you!
Beth
Post a Comment