Is anyone else thrown off that Easter is right around the corner? Last week it snowed in Texas in March! This is a picture of my nephews and niece and their very creative snowman. I am sure my brother didn't have a thing to do with it. This was before they put food coloring on the eyes and mouth. It reminds me of the clowns in the Jack-in-the-boxes. The teeth are great!
(Two oldest are neighborhood kids and the three youngest are Will, Isaac and Kamryn)
We had blizzard conditions when we went up to West Virginia at the end of February for Dad's Memorial Services, but that is understandable for that area.

(Cemetery at Flanagan Hill)
Growing up in Texas there were maybe a handful of times we actually got snow. Most of the time it would rain and then freeze and we would have these "ice storms" which made driving a total nightmare. To have snow in March is crazy! Mom called me and told me it was snowing and I am in capris and flip flops! Texas weather is so sporadic. It will be in the 30's one day and in the 80's the next.
As many Arizonians will agree, the weather here during winter and spring is just awesome. I will take the blistering sun of the summer if that means we have the weather we have had lately.


3 comments:
First, that joke is GREAT!!
Second, that snowman is so funny! Love the teeth. I agree with Ryan and the Shrek like appearance.
And YES, it is CRAZY to think that we are now less then two weeks from Easter! AHH!! Thank you again for your suggestion though. It took a lot of stress off.
Thanks Erin for letting everyone know which kids are our nephews and neices and which ones aren't! Enough said.
Jimmy is such a nerd!
Love, beth
So true. I am not jealous of anyone else's weather. I love it here.
Don't you love siblings?
Post a Comment