Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Week 10 Weigh In

I can't believe I have made it 10 weeks. If anything, I am proud of myself for sticking with it. The good thing is that I have been able to enjoy some of my sweets that I so very love (by now I have usually polished off several bags of those Cadbury Mini Eggs-I have not bought one!), but still see some results. This week I am down another 3.5 pounds. Go figure! I was not really expecting that one. That makes my total weight loss to date 21 pounds! YeeHaw!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats! That is SO great!! You look great and really are so inspiring.

kh said...

I tell ya, Doritos are the magic man! MAGIC!

3.5??? I am so going on your diet when I have this 150 lb kid.

CONGRATS!

Katie said...

Love the joke today :)