Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Week 7 Weigh In
I have decided that when Aunt Flo is in town visiting that the weigh-ins are just NOT fun! I did miss one day this week working out, but know that it wasn't the reason for the big goose egg of a change. Maybe I shouldn't weigh in on "these" weeks because it bums me out even though I know why there was no change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are doing great! I know it is frustrating to not see a change, but at least you know the reason. That is nice!!
Today was SO fun! Let's do it again SOON :)
I hear ya! when Aunt Flo is in town why bother with Mr Scale.
yeah, yeah it's been a long day! All things clever have long since flown out the window!
BUt you are looking fantastic! "Those weeks" included!
Post a Comment