Friday, February 22, 2008

Date Night

So, Ryan and I finally decided to go out on a date, just the two of us! It has been awhile since we have done this. After chatting with Kristen and Katie, it got me motivated to start making time for us. We just don't do that as often as we should. We absolutely love going out with friends. "Mr. Social" (this is funny if you know how Ryan use to be) would mostly prefer to go out with a group/couple because it, and I quote "is just more fun". For that reason alone, I thought, you know, I am a dang fun chicka and I am going to rock his world! Ha! After "discussing" his comment I do understand what he is saying. It is nice to go out as a couple because you get to talk about things you do not always have a chance to, but it does sometimes lead into more serious discussions, but when you go out with friends...it is just plain fun. I just need to go into this night with the mind set that we are just going to have fun-plain and simple! We have not a clue where we are going and what we are going to do, but we have a sitter (Thanks, Shelby!) and we are hitting the town! I hope we can come up with something so we do not have to resort to hitting Wal-mart and walking around like we usually do. Like I don't do that enough on my own. I need to get my creative juices flowing!

2 comments:

kh said...

Here are some things Mike and I are DYING to do (someday):

Phx Art Museum
Dinner Theater
Hockey Game (been once really liked it, can't wait to get back)
Basketball Game (love Nash!)
Drive-in Movie in Scottsdale
We love just a simple dinner and a movie too.

Some of that stuff requires some pre-planning (for tickets and such) but DON'T cruise WalMart! Go walk Mill Ave and have him buy you some Italian Ice (it's low on calories so it won't ruin your diet) But that might not work, since it's RAINING out!

You had some really good ideas when I asked before. Do some of those.

I am stoked you are going out! Get some pics and post about it! Yeah! Have fun on your Date night you rockin chica! He won't know what hit him! :0)

Katie said...

Can't wait to hear what you decided to do! I am glad that I inspired some dating to happen :) It definitely is my therapy!