Alright, not my best week, but at least I didn't gain! I am only down a half a pound. I actually was nervous to get on the scale this morning and see a higher #, so I guess when it even went down slightly it was an accomplishment. That brings my total to 10.5 pounds.
This week my knee has been acting up. I missed one day of working out because of it. It has been grinding and I am going to the Orthopedic on Thursday to have them check it out. My grandmother, my mother and my father have all had knee issues and I am going to be safe and have it checked out before I totally blow it out and can't work out at all. I am a bit worried. Just when I get into the groove of things, there is a crimp in my plans. I feel I am destined to be round!
Also, this week was Reagan's birthday, Super Bowl and last night we had FHE with Ryan's family. Needless to say, I ate food that I hadn't been. I actually had pizza for the first time last night in over a month. It is time to buckle down and cut'r back!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are doing great! I find your determination inspiring. Let me know if I can keep the girls for you on Thursday.
Ah, but didn't that pizza taste WONDERFUL??? (Sorry, I am playing devils advocate!)
I am like Katie, I too find your determination inspiring. Good Job!
My family has a long line of bad knees too, good for you to get that checked out now.
Post a Comment