
Happy Valentines Day!
I love ALL holidays! I know...I know...everything is always commercialized, but I am so in to it. Ryan could care less really. I say, what bad could come of a day when you get to tell people close to you just how much they mean to you?
My girls all got a Build-A-Bear when they were little or when they were just born (the names of their animals are my girl's middle names). I started a tradition several years ago on Valentine's Day of taking them back to the store to pick out an outfit for their animal. They love this! My thoughts this year are a little different though. They did mention that they wanted to go, but then I wonder if it is really worth it? They really do not play with their animals regularly. So, I am trying to come up with something else I can do with them, something that would satisfy the practical Mom in me. I did make them some Valentine's cinnamon rolls this morning!
No big plans for tonight other than some family time. I am just making dinner and I stopped downtown Mesa at Sweetcakes for some cookies for dessert. Oh, yes, I did throw the diet out the window and had mine early and it was SOOO good!


3 comments:
OMGN! That is a wonderful idea! I love Sweetcakes. It's a blessing (in disguise) that it's not located near my house, or else...
I love holidays too. I don't mind the commercialization (is that a word?) and I love how much "stuff" is out there for them. Sounds silly, but non-creative people like me need aisles and aisles to wonder through to ooh and ahh over.
I love your Build and Bear tradition. That is a good one. When my girls are older I want to take them to get their toes done up with little hearts and silly stuff, since they are already so into that now. Marcor will have to stand at the door and watch! Poor kid. JK. I guess I could buy him a tie or something... again JK!
Why is it I always write comments in novel form???
Have a Happy Vday too!
(Isn't it great Katie has a blog? Yippee!)
I love your novels! I love your idea too! Maybe I can soak their feet tonight and paint their toenails! YOU ARE A GENIOUS (Did I spell that right because I am not one)!
YOU not creative...PAALEASE!
Don't do Aubrin's! Mati wanted to "paint toes" as part of her bday party. If Aubrin's are already done up, then I will leave hers. I wouldn't want to wipe off your handiwork.
Aren't little girl toes done up, SO CUTE!!! I could eat them.
Post a Comment