Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Week 6 Weigh In

Can you give me a hand raising,"Whoot Whoot"? I was pleasantly surprised to step on the scale this morning and have lost 3.5 more pounds. My total weight loss the last 6 weeks is 14 pounds. I really needed to see that change. It gives me the extra boost I need to keep on truckin'!

3 comments:

kh said...

I am raisin' the roof over here with Whoot Whoot's! That's incredible! You are so darn amazing. So, what have you decided to do since you can't put weight on your knee?

Thanks for the nice compliments about my photos. No, I have never taken a photo class, but I do look a lot of photo blogs (probably too much) and read about it. I am nothing near what I would like to be, and my camera is still a silly point and shoot. I need a new camera. Besides I have gotten really good at threatning my kids. Hee hee. I am so happy Aubrin is excited about the party. Mati is too. We have been sick all stinkin' week and I really hope I don't have to postpone it. I will definately let you know Sat morning. Thanks for the RSVP, not many do that anymore. I appreciate it!

You might need to read this comment in chapters. Sorry!

But BRAVO on the weight loss, you freakin' ROCK chica!

Katie said...

Erin that is GREAT!! Congrats on the weight loss! You are 1/2 way to your goal. How exciting is that!!

I'm sorry about your knee. That is a bummer. I hope that you are able to "baby" it and not have to do anything major.

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

I have been doing the eliptical more this week and I can do some of the pilates videos I have. Some have moves that bother my knee though. Being half way to my first major goal keeps me motivated, plus I feel better. 14 pounds has made a huge difference. The long term goal still feels far out of reach, but I just need to be patient. This week though:

Cravings+Bloating+Snappiness=
ME IN A NUT SHELL!

Kristen, you need to sit down with me and teach me a thing or two! Let me know about the PAR-TAY! That totally stinks that you guys aren't feeling that well. Just keep us posted!