Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy "1st" Birthday Isaac!


Today is my nephew, Isaac Hill Flanagan's birthday. He is our little leap day boy! He was born 4 years ago! I just love this little thing. His Dad calls him "Yummy" and that is definetely true!

He lives in Texas and so we don't get to see him all the time, but I always like to hear of all the fun things that he does and says. My favorites:
  • He has wrecked my brother's old truck 2 times before his 4th birthday! He recently asked how to get the Excursion to go backwards. Scary...but funny. My brother jokes that he might have to add them to his insurance!

  • Scabs are "Dry bleeds"

  • His favorite saying is "Oh, my goodness" He got this from my brother and he says this all the time. "Oh, my goodness, Nana is here!" and "Oh, my goodness I wrecked my bike"

Isaac is extremely close to his Dad and my Mom. My brother is his best friend and my Mom is his other best friend he says. He also had a close relationship with my Dad and I was told that he use to run and jump on his lap as soon as they got to my parents home. He is a sweet little boy and I love him.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I don't know Isaac, but he sounds like a great boy!!

kh said...

It must be the year all these cute 4-year old were born, he's a keeper!

Already driving? What a stud!