Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Fudd"isms


Aubrin(a.k.a. Fudd or Fuddi) is just hilarious to me. She is always saying the funniest things. Tonight she went in to brush her teeth and came out with floss and Ryan asked her what she was doing and she said, "I am lacing my teeth!"

3 comments:

kh said...

Oh my gosh! Aubrin is the dangdest cutest thang around! I loved her "toofes" and her "armits." I think as she gets older and more knowledgable in the wity department, she'll be a crack up times 10! I think she is adorable.

OH and I LOVE your design. Puh-lease, like you ever needed my help, I KNEW you could do it. It's awesome!

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Aubrin is my funniest kid. She cracks me up!

Yeah, I did it! I finally figured it out. It took me a million tries to get it right. I was totally doing it wrong. Thanks again for the cheat sheet.

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Fuddi is my sister!


Love,
kristen and Brookie