Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Week 4 Weigh In

Okay, so I was really nervous about making the trip to Texas. I was a bit worried that the eating and lack of regular exercise would send my #'s upward, but it wasn't too bad. My official weight loss for this month is 10 pounds. I dropped another 2 pounds this week. I am back on track with the work outs. My sister is coming tonight to work out with me. We do it together on Tuesday nights. It is good for a change of pace. I can tell I am doing something and that there has been a change.

I had a great time seeing Mom in Texas. It was a short trip and we were not able to get everything we needed done, but it was nice to go visit, help her out and take her out for her birthday. I wish I could see her on a more regular basis.

No comments: