So, I knew it was going to happen. I just was hoping it wouldn't yet. I weighed in yesterday and I lost zippo! At least I didn't gain! Aunt Flo, my monthly visitor was in town this week and I am hoping that it is the reason there was no change. I feel I worked out more than I usually do. The only indulgence was Shelby's birthday cake. I am going to trudge along and keep at it. Beth and I took before "fat girl pictures" this weekend too. I thought to myself that I would like to see where I started and since I try to avoid pictures, I needed to have one.
I am off to Texas tomorrow for a visit with my Mom. It is her birthday next week. I am a little worried because I will need to find something to do to get my exercise in. I don't want to miss several days and get off track.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Don't be too hard on yourself. The water weight could very well be the cause. Have fun in Texas! I am really proud of you. (I wish I could join you!)
It does get frustrating. I just keep telling myself that I will eventually start losing again. I hope I don't totally blow it in Texas!
Post a Comment