I am just now getting around to posting about her. She turned 14 on the 16th of January. Shelby has grown up so much. I guess it is not saying much, but she is already taller than me and her mother.I was able to be there in the room with my sister when Shelby was born. She is the first grandchild on the Flanagan side and everyone was so thrilled for her arrival. After high school my sister Beth asked me to be Shelby's nanny since she had to go back to work and so I made the big move to North Carolina. It was fun spending time with Shelby and at times people thought she was mine.

Shelby is Ms. Fashion and is always put together! She is not Shelbydshopper for nothing! Shelby is one funny girl. She is always making us laugh. The confidence this girl has is inspiring. As you can see she is a beautiful young woman and I am so proud of her. She has a big heart and is just simply a good girl. She is really special to me. I just love her!


2 comments:
This is sweet. I hope your family has access to this blog. I know reading this will make her day.
I need to pass on the blog address. I told my sister. I need to let my family in Texas know as well.
Post a Comment