Tuesday, May 19, 2009

They're home! They're home!

On May 14th, Ryan's parents, Jim and Peggy came home from their mission in Brazil. They were serving in the Campinas Temple there. My kids could hardly contain themselves they were so excited. They got to skip school that morning so that we could have the big homecoming at the airport.





They are great examples of serving and I thank them for showing my children that. Life just isn't the same without them around. We missed them. They most definitely keep the family together. We are excited to have them back.

7 comments:

Jacey said...

How fun to have them back! I love the bag Kristen is sporting, it matches her outfit well! hee, hee

kh said...

Wow! Weren't they just here in Dec? I can't believe how the time has flown! They look so happy I bet they had a wonderful mission! What a nice surprise to have you all there for them! You are one heckava DIL for sure.

(Did you have another baby? Or is that just some kid you got to pose with Brooklyn? She's cute!) :0)

Katie said...

You are such a good Mom/DIL for taking them. I know that meant a lot to Ryan's parents!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I would love to hear their stories. yea to having grandparents back!!!!

Missy said...

oh my gosh. that is so fun. i can hardly wait to go on another mission. this time with my husband!! :o) welcome home.

Lindsey Springfield said...

glad their back safe & sound!

Jayna said...

Oh, that made me cry. Fun to see everyone finally reunited!