Tuesday, May 19, 2009

33rd Birthday!

On May 9th I turned the ripe old age of 33! For my birthday my good friend Katie took my girls the Friday before so that I could do whatever I wanted. She is the best! Since I haven't been able to hang out with my sister much these days, we decided to make a day of it with lunch and shopping. I have the best time when I am hanging with my sister.

Then that Friday evening was GNO (Girls Night Out)! I love getting together with friends; chatting, laughing and having a good time. It was a nice night. Thanks girls!


The actual day of my birthday was spent running around. Surprise! There was a Stake Activity that I took Kristen and Brooklyn to. I enjoyed myself. We ate lunch together and were able to take some classes together. I have to say it was time well spent with my girls. Then it was off to a Bridal Shower (one of many these days). You know you are getting old when you start getting tons of these in the mail and are from girls you taught in church.

The rest of the evening was spent with my honey! We went to dinner and did some more running around. Ryan and I always end up at Marshalls on our dates. I guess because it is place we both can get fun stuff for cheap. Cristi was so sweet to take my kids for the evening while we hit dinner and went shopping. My kiddos love when she watches them. Who wouldn't when the night ends with checking out the moon on the golf course with blankets and flashlights?

Thanks to everyone for the gifts, well wishes and for those who watched my kids so that I could have a great and relaxing birthday. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! Love you guys!

6 comments:

Jacey said...

It was really fun! Glad you had a great birthday!

kh said...

Where did you go?

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Happy Bday lady!

Katie said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

happy Birthday!!! What a treat to get out. the restaurant looks very nice, hope the food was delicious too!!! You deserve it..you are a great mom, person, and wife!

Missy said...

Happy Birthdya, Erin! Looks like it's been a good one! :o)

Lindsey Springfield said...

Hope you had a great bday!!! hope Ryan treated you good :o)