Saturday was a special day! Brooklyn was baptized. I asked her if she was nervous and she said, "No! I am just excited!" The day was a nice one. Brooklyn had some of her favorite people there. We really appreciate all who came out to support her in spite of the holiday weekend. There were only two baptized Saturday so it made for a intimate event, one I hope she will always remember.
Papa Jim performed her confirmation.
The girls sang "When I am Baptized"
Our sweet little baptized girl
Thanks to all those who helped with everything (from food to hair!). We have great friends. Brooklyn felt special!


7 comments:
It really was such a nice day! Brooklyn looked beautiful and so happy. I am glad that she enjoyed her day!!
Thank you for inviting us to be a part of it.
Thank you for inviting us to her special day! I love to see the little children be baptized. They are so innocent and sweet. Brooklyn was glowing that day! She is a beautiful little girl :o)
Brooklyn looks darling! Glad to see the day went well. Wish we could have been there!
I'm sorry we missed it. She is such a cutie. I'm sure it was a really good day!
That must have been such a special day! You look gorgeous by the way Erin! I love seeing how much your girls loved their teachers this year too. Good teachers don't get nearly as much recognition as they should!
We were so sorry that we could not make it! She looked so pretty on Sunday, so happy and sweet!
She looks beautiful! What a special day for her.
Post a Comment