I get a bit of satisfaction when I see someone I have not seen in awhile. Aubrin had her well visit at the doctor today. The last time we were in for her blood work she just saw the nurse (I am so proud of her-Flu shot and blood drawn and no tears. She is a pro now). It had been quite awhile since I actually saw the doctor. He knows us well. 4 kids and Aubrin with her health concerns, we know each other so well you would think we would vacation together. As it turns out, we just pay for his. Anyway, It was funny to me to see his reaction. He didn't really say anything, but he kept looking at me strangely. I got a kick out of that.
Weight loss TIPs of the WEEK
You gotta eat. Alot of people say, I am overweight, but I don't really eat all that much. Weight loss experts advise against under eating to lose weight. For starters, you'll lose muscle and water, which may show on the scale, but you'll lower your metabolism, making weight loss of fat more difficult. You'll also deny your body fuel to exercise. Plus, you may feel hungry, which often results in binging or "yo-yo" dieting. Try to eat something every 4 hours. Not, buffet style, just make sure you are fueling your body.
We all have heard that late-night eating is generally a no-no when it comes to weight loss. Even though you are eating every 4 hours, you should never eat late. Find a cut off time (generally a couple of hours before you go to bed). After-dinner eating is bad for our health. In general, it's not a good idea since the choices we make are usually snack calories, sweets and other extra calories. This kind of late-night eating is a bad habit that leads to weight gain.

Successes
I barely sat this week. I kept it moving. Short (25) minute circuit exercises-5 days this week.
Splurges
M&M's and a Beef and Cheddar grilled sandwich on WHITE!
This week was a bit stressful for me. It was non stop! I guess that is what I need to shed some pounds because I lost 2.5! That means I am down 67 pounds!! I am pretty excited about that. How cool would it be to be able to lose 3 more pounds by the end of the year for a good round # to finish it out? Is is possible? I sure hope!


5 comments:
You are such an example to me. You have inspired me to get on the weight loss bandwagon! I am starting after Christmas :) You look great!
Ha! Love the, we just pay for his comment. All to true!! I know I am going to be sick when I see the final numbers for our health costs this year.
WOO HOO!!! You are awesome!! Love the 2.5, you truly are an inspiration to us all!
You are awesome!!! Keep up the great work. You look so great. Ryan is one lucky dude!
You've done SO great Erin. Way to go.
I'm with Nicole. I will start AFTER Christmas. Hee hee.
Great job! I know you can do the last three!
Post a Comment