Ryan's parents have been serving in the Campinas Temple in Brazil for the last 12 months. The temple was closing for a few weeks and because of some health issues and the need to get to a doctor, they came back for a brief time to get some things taken care of.
We decided last minute to make it a really cool quick impromptu Family Home Evening. The girls decorated signs and we headed to the airport. We got there though and their flight was 30 minutes early and we found them in baggage claim. The visit with them was a brief curbside visit, but it was so good to see them! The kids were ecstatic. We are looking forward to spending as much time as we can with them before they head back. It will be nice to have them here for the Thanksgiving holiday.
We decided last minute to make it a really cool quick impromptu Family Home Evening. The girls decorated signs and we headed to the airport. We got there though and their flight was 30 minutes early and we found them in baggage claim. The visit with them was a brief curbside visit, but it was so good to see them! The kids were ecstatic. We are looking forward to spending as much time as we can with them before they head back. It will be nice to have them here for the Thanksgiving holiday.


4 comments:
What a fun FHE!! I bet the girls LOVED going to see them. How did Reagan react??
You are a brave woman to face the airport with 4 girls solo. Good for you!!
Yes, you are a BRAVE woman. BRAVE, BRAVE woah man. I *HATE* the airport... I have many stories to prove WHY exactly.
Were your in-laws expecting you? What a wonderful surprise!
We are so jealous! Give them extra hugs and kisses for us!
Wow- Erin... You look great! And how fun to have Jim and Peg home for turkey! I love that I found your blog... hehehe... I knew it would be absolutely amazing! Have you ever published it? I'm wondering if it comes out good so that I can do it?!
Post a Comment