40 Weeks! The last time 40 weeks was so significant to me was when I was pregnant with my girls; of which in a large part contributed to the need of this weight loss journey. I won't blame it solely on pregnancy though. I have realized that I have stuffed my face with unhealthy food (although at the time-quite satisfying) for so long and my body was screaming from the inside out. I feel without a doubt 120% better than I did before I started this. I have more energy, more self confidence, more motivation and this list goes on. I am just flat out thrilled that it finally clicked and that I have made this year my year to change. Bottom line, I am happier!
I was pretty bummed that I had such a bad week last week. But, I deserved every bit of that 2 pound gain. I held nothing back while I was on vacation and ate as I wanted. In the long run, as I said before, it really wasn't worth it. I stepped it up a notch this week to try and make up for it. I felt I needed to make up for what I missed and splurged on. I did get 5 days of work outs in this week. I even did a new video to change things up and my arms...like jello!
Successes: Stepping it up on my work outs. Also, buying my kids fast food and coming home and making myself something healthier.
Splurges: Pumpkin cake (Yum! Pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing. Need I say more?) and chocolate chip cookies.
I was pretty bummed that I had such a bad week last week. But, I deserved every bit of that 2 pound gain. I held nothing back while I was on vacation and ate as I wanted. In the long run, as I said before, it really wasn't worth it. I stepped it up a notch this week to try and make up for it. I felt I needed to make up for what I missed and splurged on. I did get 5 days of work outs in this week. I even did a new video to change things up and my arms...like jello!
Successes: Stepping it up on my work outs. Also, buying my kids fast food and coming home and making myself something healthier.Splurges: Pumpkin cake (Yum! Pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing. Need I say more?) and chocolate chip cookies.
If only all weeks could have the same results as this on. This week I rocked it! I dropped 5 pounds! I know! 5 pounds! Too bad 2 of that was what I gained the following, but I was so dang excited about that #. Even in my first week where I lost the most, it was 4.5. So, to get that kind of number this far along really surprised me. I got on and off of the scale 4 times. My totals to date are: {58.5 pounds lost} and {1.5 to goal}.


5 comments:
see? you got it off in no time.
good job
Yee-haw!!! yipity yipity yea! Giddy up cowgirl! I am trying different things to say besides THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME! you are doing fabulous!! FYI, i liked your background so much i used one from the same girl, hope that is ok! Erin you are supercailifradulous!
Erin you ROCK! That's awesome. You look great. I need to get on it as well. I'm tipping the scale.
So FUN!! I love checking in with you. Congrats on the BIG loss!! You look great. I am so happy for you!!
Way to go Erin! I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment