Monday, October 6, 2008

I Love to see the Temple {Part 2}


I know I posted my other girls singing this song awhile back, but I had to post Reagan singing it for my family who haven't really heard her voice. The girls will be singing this song for the Primary Program and Reagan has picked up on and sings this song all the time. She doesn't get all the words right, but at her age I can't believe she gets most of them (my favorite part.."I will prepare myself while I am "yum"). She is growing up too fast!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love Reagan! She is so adorable!! I love hearing this age sing like they are "big". Don't they know they are supposed to stay little a bit longer?

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest darn neices in the world! I could just squeeze her! She is so freakin' adorable I can't even stand it!
Love you Reagan Reese!
-Aunt Beth

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

That is so stinkin cute!!!! When she is older she will look back on that and smile because she is so darling!!

kh said...

She inherited that from her mother you know.

Amy said...

Oh how cute is that. SO sweet.