Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week 39 Weigh In

Finally checking in with my weigh in totals. This past week or so has really thrown me off and when I was in West Virginia I just cut loose and grazed! Holy cow, I hadn't eaten that much in months. There was just too much good food and since I had been so good, I thought I would give myself some room to enjoy and boy did I!

Was it worth it? Not really. I have been sluggish and feeling cruddy. I weighed in with my first gain since June. The other time being during a vacation. Apparently, vacations, food and me do not mix well. Self Control? Out the door! This week I am up 2 pounds. That put my totals up to 53.5 pounds lost and 6.5 until goal. Dang it! Now, time to refocus and get back into the groove of things.

Will post pics from my trip soon!

2 comments:

kh said...

i am holding my baby and typing with one hand, so i apologize for this grammitically INCORRECT comment...

erin, on some of your photos i have noticed the corners are smudged like you would do with scrapbooking and ink... how did you do that? i love it and want to steal it from you.

i am so happy you left your diet "at the terminal." you will get that 2 lbs off in no time.

Katie said...

I agree with Kristen, you will lose it again and then some. YOu are doing amazing and deserve a "splurge" now and then.

Glad you're home!!