Speaking of breaking news...(you like that segway), yesterday was Kristen's Egg Drop at school. For ELP they had to come up with and construct a container (from things found at home) that when dropped from the roof of the school would secure the egg. There were just a handful that made it through the drop. I think the kids enjoyed the breaking more.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Breaking News
Yesterday marked the day. Ryan officially started his out of town job in Thatcher. He will be gone most of the week and home on weekends. I hope I can adjust well and be able to fulfill all my responsibilities without him around. The last time he was gone like this was right after Reagan was born. I think it will be easier this time around seeing as I don't have a newborn. But, I also didn't have a church calling that was as demanding. Still trying to figure out how I can swing that one.
Speaking of breaking news...(you like that segway), yesterday was Kristen's Egg Drop at school. For ELP they had to come up with and construct a container (from things found at home) that when dropped from the roof of the school would secure the egg. There were just a handful that made it through the drop. I think the kids enjoyed the breaking more.
Speaking of breaking news...(you like that segway), yesterday was Kristen's Egg Drop at school. For ELP they had to come up with and construct a container (from things found at home) that when dropped from the roof of the school would secure the egg. There were just a handful that made it through the drop. I think the kids enjoyed the breaking more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I feel for you! Let me know if I can help while Ryan is gone.
You know I am here and we love having your girls over. Anytime you need a break...just call!
Way to go Kristen. Looks like a fun project!!
Post a Comment