Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Week 34 Weigh In



This week was kinda what I expected. I lost a big fat zero pounds this week. That puts my totals at the exact same spot as last week: 49.5 pounds lost and 10.5 pounds to goal.

I was frustrated at first. I was not feeling well near the end of the week and it was what I am going to start referring to as "Bloat" week. Despite that, I did exercise 6 days this week. As a matter of fact, I even did at least a hour and there were a couple of days, yesterday one of them, that I worked out for almost 2 hours. So, I did good there. I can't feel like I didn't move this week. I do think I need to eat more. It is hard to find that fine line of what is enough and what is too much without documenting everything I eat. I got on a site to see what my calorie intake should be for my activity level and weight and I should be eating at least 1650 calories a day to lose weight. I added up my calories for yesterday and I think I barely hit 1200. Mentally, I will just have to let go. I am not starving myself by any means, but apparently I need to add a few more calories in. I plan to do that this week and see where it takes me. I have been pretty lucky so far and have only had maybe 1 or 2 zero weight loss weeks over the course of 34 weeks, plus that vacation gain. I might have also hit that lovely plateau again especially after losing 5 pounds within the last couple weigh ins. Can you tell I am trying to talk myself into that this is no big deal? Anyway, a truckin' I will go and see what next week brings.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Once again, AMAZING! To be able to have "bloat week" and not gain is QUITE impressive. I do every time!!

kh said...

I love that little blurb you have uptop, but I have tried that (screaming) and it doesn't work. :0) Even when I do it REALLY loud!

Too bad about the ZERO. But keep it up, you will get there! (I KNOW YOU WILL.)

Your lake trip looked fun! And I got a chuckle out of your "scary" equation.

Have a good Labor Day weekend!